Professional Baseball Player
Inspired by Danny Hill
Our mission is to improve the lives of children with pediatric cancer and to support their parents struggling under the financial strain of such a devastating diagnosis. Michael’s Way was founded in 2002 by Chris McElwee in memory of his late brother, Michael, who lost his battle with leukemia at the age of 25.
Non-medical out-of-pocket expenses associated with providing treatment for the cancer child have been shown to average 38% of the family’s gross annual income. However, there are very few charities in the Philadelphia area that reimburse non-medical expenses and the maximum amount paid out to families is often very low. Michael’s Way was founded to fill this need.
Since its inception, Michael’s Way has raised more than $6 million to lessen the financial hardships of hundreds of families whose children are suffering from cancer. 100% of money raised, as well as private donations and grants received from foundations goes directly to the families, not to overhead.
We try to ease the financial burden, so that families can concentrate on the real battle — saving their child’s life.
Which box will you check today? Designed to motivate and inspire, Sean connects with this design in a number of ways. He landed on this shirt design for two reasons. First, it brings out the inner nerd in him that most of us can relate with. Secondly, and most importantly, the chosen quote embodies the magnitude of the challenge that children with pediatric cancer and their families face on a daily basis. You either can do something, or you don't do it... trying doesn't exist.
Men's style is a heather gray Tri-Blend (50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon) cut to fit the athlete best. A little longer than normal to provide more movement room and better fit and comfort.
Women's style is a 60% combed ring-spun cotton for comfort, and 40% polyester for stretch, heather gray racerback tank. This tank is designed for a form fit that's not too tight, and not too loose.
Shirts ship within 48 hours of purchase unless otherwise noted.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.