Proceeds go to...
LIMITED EDITION: Co-Designed by baseball player, Rob Refsnyder, to be his personal new favorite shirt to wear. A shirt that brings fashion to the game and awareness to A Kid's Place of Tampa Bay. Made of the highest blend of tri-blend materials for comfort, fit and style specifically for the world class athlete.
Professional Baseball Player
"Life is challenging. For a lot of these kids, to be successful and happy in this life they will have to overachieve. Hopefully raising some money and awareness gives some of these kids an opportunity to overachieve and more." - Rob Refsnyder
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
Athletes Brand shirts run a little longer than the average shirt to fit that more typical athlete body build and the fabric and cut was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the shirts that we use.
No annoying loose neck lines, no belly buttons showing when you raise your hands, and most importantly... no lack of comfort from a stiff T.
Men's T is made of a high end, tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester, 25% Combed Cotton, 25% Rayon).
Women's tank is made of a high end burnout (60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester lightweight jersey).
Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think with @AthletesBrand.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.