$15.00 $29.99Size Guide
Athletes vs. Crohn's was founded in January of 2017 by Larry Nance Jr. and Noah Weber. The mission of AVC is to raise awareness of Crohn’s and colitis in the adolescent population and help children realize their athletic potential despite being diagnosed with a chronic illness.
Both Larry and Noah were diagnosed with Crohn's disease during their adolescent years, and sought out athletes who reached their personal and athletic potential. Together they hope to connect young people afflicted with Crohn's and colitis to athletes to inspire and mentor.
Athletes Brand is a family... because we, as athletes, are a family. An odd bunch, but a family. Only athletes can understand what we do and... View full product details
*Men, Women, and Youth Styles Available •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Mason Williams Professional Baseball Player Standing up for Vision Loss "For people out there that have choroideremia, you’re... View full product details
BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Designed by Brandon Barnes Professional Baseball Player Why Brandon is Backing Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation with the Belief Shirt Follow Brandon Twitter: @TheBarnyard15 Instagram: @BrandonBarnes1 •CAUSE• Funding... View full product details
*Please read shipping section below. More Items Benefiting Gut It Out Foundation: SHOP HERE BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Jake Diekman Professional Baseball Player... View full product details
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.