Professional Baseball Player
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer driven organization dedicated to finding cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis while improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these digestive diseases. Currently the Foundation has over 50,000 members, served by the national headquarters, as well as over 40 chapters nationwide. The benefitting chapter in this campaign is the CCF North Texas Chapter. Research, educational workshops and symposia, together with the CCF scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. The National Institutes of Health has commended CCF for "uniting the research community and strengthening IBD research." CCF ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to mission-critical programs, with nearly 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going toward medical research, professional education, and patient support.
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
The cut and fabric was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the tanks that we use.
Made of a luxury Poly-Cotton Material (60% Combed Ring Spun Cotton, 40% Polyester).
Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think with @AthletesBrand.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.