Professional Baseball Player
"I chose to support Make-A-Wish® because of the impact it makes on these kids lives. I've seen so many special moments, and so many things that have touched me in the most amazing way... The opportunity to see these kids that have had some pretty dire circumstances get to accomplish and get to be the bravery that we all want to be... I think for all of us we want the opportunity to impact others in a joyful way, and any chance you get to not only change that kids life you might change some other kids life through his story, and the whole family and that's what we are, we're here for family, we're here to help out, and that's what this is. Forever grateful t-shirts are going to make a difference, and I appreciate that." Pence said.
In 1984, Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area was founded. A total of 27 wishes were granted in the chapters first year in existance. The Greater Bay Area chapter to date has granted over 6,000 wishes and continues to grant over 340 wishes per year as one of the biggest chapters of Make-A-Wish®.
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
Athletes Brand shirts run a little longer than the average shirt to fit that more typical athlete body build and the fabric and cut was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the shirts that we use.
No annoying loose neck lines, no belly buttons showing when you raise your hands, and most importantly... no lack of comfort from a stiff T.
Made of a high end, tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester, 25% Combed Cotton, 25% Rayon).
Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think with @AthletesBrand.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.