*Please read shipping section below.
Professional Baseball Player
Jake Diekman and his fiancee, Amanda, are the founders of the Gut It Out Foundation. Since 2015, Jake and Amanda have both openly shared their journey – both as a patient and caretaker. They have welcomed endless opportunities to interact with the IBD community, online and in-person. They have found it mutually rewarding to interact with others in the community to become a source for information, support and reliability.
Jake and Amanda's goal is to bring people together, connecting patients and families, to raise a community where people aren't afraid to talk about the good and the bad of IBD.
The mission of the Gut It Out Foundation is to connect patients and caregivers through education and inspiration in order to strengthen relationships and resources within
the IBD community.
The Gut It Foundation supports organizations and efforts dedicated to improving the quality of life for those in the IBD community.
Areas of focus include:
A chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines, especially the colon and ileum, associated with ulcers and fistulae.
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
Athletes Brand shirts run a little longer than the average shirt to fit that more typical athlete body build and the fabric and cut was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the shirts that we use. Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Men's and Youth are made of a high end, tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester, 25% Combed Cotton, 25% Rayon). Women's top is a luxury 50% Poly and 50% Rayon loose fit shirt.
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
This shirt design is an ode to the American spirit that for years has been rooted in an unparalleled fight, heart, and passion in all aspects of life. The bottom half of the baseball diamond underlines the design to represent Jake as a pitcher, and his personification of the "Gut It Out" mantra!
*Men, Women, and Youth Styles Available •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Yasmani Grandal (aka Yaz) Professional Baseball Player Standing up against Leukemia and Lymphoma. "My wife and I had a... View full product details
Athletes Brand is a family... because we, as athletes, are a family. An odd bunch, but a family. Only athletes can understand what we do and... View full product details
*Men, Women, and Youth Styles Available •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Mason Williams Professional Baseball Player Standing up for Vision Loss "For people out there that have choroideremia, you’re... View full product details
BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Designed by Brandon Barnes Professional Baseball Player Why Brandon is Backing Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation with the Belief Shirt Follow Brandon Twitter: @TheBarnyard15 Instagram: @BrandonBarnes1 •CAUSE• Funding... View full product details
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.