Athletes Brand is a family... because we, as athletes, are a family. An odd bunch, but a family. Only athletes can understand what we do and why we do it. We have a certain bond with one another that's unmatchable and has no barrier of sport. But an even deeper bond within our own sport. Baseball players are one of a kind, but people can always tell us apart from other athletes when in the same room with other athletes. We're birds of a feather, and in it together. Rep the feather with pride, and welcome to the family.
*Men, Women, and Youth Styles Available •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Mason Williams Professional Baseball Player Standing up for Vision Loss "For people out there that have choroideremia, you’re... View full product details
BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Designed by Brandon Barnes Professional Baseball Player Why Brandon is Backing Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation with the Belief Shirt Follow Brandon Twitter: @TheBarnyard15 Instagram: @BrandonBarnes1 •CAUSE• Funding... View full product details
*Please read shipping section below. More Items Benefiting Gut It Out Foundation: SHOP HERE BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Jake Diekman Professional Baseball Player... View full product details
Are you ready to strikeout poverty with Athletes Brand? ALL GROUPS COMPLETED Limited styles and city colorways still available for purchase. *Men's | Women's... View full product details
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.