Professional Baseball Player
LLS exists to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. We are the voice for all blood cancer patients and we work to ensure access to treatments for all blood cancer patients.
The design goes for a fashion and art, meets sports look. Crossing modern art and leisure fashion to bring a high end look to the athlete and fan. Yaz created a shirt that is both versatile to be worn to dinner under a blazer, or to the game to root on your favorite catcher. Can you find the hidden gem within the design? Then the most important aspect to this shirt is the B4B at the bottom of the face mask which brings this close to home for Yasmani Grandal.
B4B hits very close to home for Yaz and his wife Heather. B4B means, B (Bailey, the name of Yaz and Heather's close friend battling non-Hodgkins Lymphoma), 4 (Stage 4 cancer that she has), B (Bailey works on floor 3B at the hospital she works at.)
This campaign ends July 4th at 11:55pm PST. Shirts do not ship until the shirts are finished being manufactured after the campaign's end. Shirts go into print July 5th, and will then begin shipping to customers within 10 business days thereafter to leave our facility no later than 7/18/17.
*Learn more about our fulfillment process here: Q&A's
Athletes Brand is a family... because we, as athletes, are a family. An odd bunch, but a family. Only athletes can understand what we do and... View full product details
*Men, Women, and Youth Styles Available •ATHLETE• Co-Designed by Mason Williams Professional Baseball Player Standing up for Vision Loss "For people out there that have choroideremia, you’re... View full product details
BENEFITING TESTIMONIALS •ATHLETE• Designed by Brandon Barnes Professional Baseball Player Why Brandon is Backing Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation with the Belief Shirt Follow Brandon Twitter: @TheBarnyard15 Instagram: @BrandonBarnes1 •CAUSE• Funding... View full product details
"WHAT SHIRTS COULD I POSSIBLY GET?" All of our past athlete designed T's. See some of the possibilities here: PAST COLLABS HOW IT WORKS Do you want... View full product details
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.