"Outperforms it's closest competition by 11+ degrees after 24 hours."
This bottle has changed the game. Our 20.9 oz Athletes Flask - Thermal Bottle (hot/cold bottle). Stay hydrated in the classroom, locker room, road trips, or wilderness with this durable double wall copper vacuum insulated bottle (copper is between the stainless steel to neutralize temperature change and not touch your liquids.) This heavy duty and environmentally friendly, stainless steel thermal bottle features a copper vacuum insulation design guaranteed to keep beverages cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. Whether the bottle is carried by hand or in a backpack, its one-touch thread-style push-button locking mechanism lid seals firmly to prevent spills.
The mouth of the bottle comes with a spout to lock into your bottom lip and prevent spills compared to the open mouth design of most other hot/cold bottles on the market. This bottle has been tested against the top 4 most recognized hot/cold bottles on the market and has out performed them after 6 hours and after 24 hours making this the best performing hot/cold bottle out there right now... and it's priced lower than the competitions.
"WHAT SHIRTS COULD I POSSIBLY GET?" Your chance to get a retired athlete designed T for half the cost. Same quality, same AB shirts, but you never... View full product details
The Pine Tar Scented Candle is made in the USA with a wood bat wick, hand stamped athletic tape labeling, and a hand poured and... View full product details
The HOWARD CREW Our branded Howard Crewneck T-Shirt crafted exclusively for the pros and part of the members perks (become a member & save over 40%), is now available to... View full product details
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.