STAND FOR SOMETHING
ATHLETES BRAND CAREERS
- eCommerce Sales Manager: Athletes Brand (Description Below)
eCommerce Sales or Operations at digital agency or eCommerce merchant
Full Job Description
Athletes Brand empowers athletes and youth culture through sports, apparel, and charitable giving. We're a company that is committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and athlete communities through the power of people. If you want to be a part of something bigger and play a vital role in impacting the world, you’ve come to the right place.
The primary goal of this role is to bring an omni-channel experience to life in the digital space that exceeds the customers’ expectations and drives eCommerce sales, by making Digital Operations processes completely streamlined between multiple sets of stakeholders (One - Our Banner Partners, Two - Our Internal Teams: IT, Product, UX, Site operations, Three - Our vendors, and Four - Global regions). The success criteria for this role would be growing our Revenue substantially year over year in the Omni space as well as making sure we maximize Customer engagement with our Digital channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Lead Digital Operations teams (Content authors, creative photography & editorial), including coaching, developing, and communicating process improvements that add efficiency to the brand marketing teams.
Develop assets and a seamless Operations plan to deliver day to day enhanced customer experience to the internal brand teams to efficiently execute campaigns.
- Responsible and Accountable for Digital Operations across all Athletes Brand banners - including Site Operations, Setup and Takedown of Assets (Images, Copy, Long and Short-Form Content) as well as successful launch and release delivery and ongoing optimization.
- Work closely with associated teams to drive the company’s vision, product strategies, prioritized roadmap and associated business cases, develop new operational capabilities and lead and have complete ownership over all Athletes Brand Site working through Product, Platform, IT, and User Experience teams and leaders.
- Build a culture of frequent and open KPI reviews and active optimization across Digital Operations areas.
- Assess current Operational processes and clearly augment, reimagine all Operational processes to create zero-error culture on the team creating higher levels of accountability with our Banner (brand) partners as well as our Vendors.
- Develop approach to continually test, learn and leverage findings to grow conversion, average order value, and site revenue overall.
- Partner closely with the Member Development & Identification & Acquisition teams to maximize the value from all traffic sources and digital segmentation and personalization strategies, in addition to making sure we raise engagement levels and time on site and repeat visits to our Omni portfolio.
- Expand organizational knowledge of current and future state capabilities within the organization and macro trends in the external marketplace.
- Scope of Leadership will be Global across North America, European and Asia-Pacific regions. All processes need to be standardized and ubiquitous across regions.
- Develop comprehensive dashboards with KPIs aligned to team, department, and digital-wide goals.
- Ensure team members communicate results to all stakeholders through regular meetings and communications.
- Oversee pathway analysis and drive revenue optimization activities, partnering with Product, Digital Research, and Measurement & Analytics teams to implement a programmatic approach, actively participating in the analysis of results, and evangelizing its impact.
- Create structure to openly share results of key performance indicators (e.g. bounce rate, funnel conversion) with key team members and stakeholders driving towards actionable insights. Create hypothesis for variances observed and develop recommendations for improvements on a week to week / month to month basis.
- Regularly develop and deliver updates to Executives through in- person presentations, conference calls, and written communications.
- Create clear performance-driven accountability on the team and hold teams accountable and responsible to stretch goals.
- Manage brand relationship(s). Communicate regularly with assigned brands(s).
- Manages the execution of critical Athletes Brand Campaigns partnering with our Banner partners (GMs, Marketing VPs’ Digital Directors) as well as our Internal Teams (IT, Product, UX and Site Ops).
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative research to determine best practices to be utilized across sites.
- Develop plans to drive sales and create new opportunities for assigned business alliance(s), across all channels.
- Communicate brand objectives and plans to all involved team members on a regular basis. Provide direction on circulation or customer segment strategies and ensure account has proper customer service support.
- Clearly defines a strong chain-linked strategy to create a seamless working model between teams and acquire necessary brand approvals of assets, site merchandising and launches & releases.
Directs a team Leaders - Directors, managers, associate managers, who work directly on site experience as well as Asset Creation. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Training and experience in the areas of Operations and Sales - both Digital and Omni-channel. Experience in Marketing is an added bonus to the role.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. A good communicator and representation of the brand through customer service.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets and a basic understanding of retail formulas (variance to last year, Average Order Value, gross conversion).
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This Company Describes the Culture as:
- Impactful -- charitable and world changing
- Competitive -- growth-oriented
- Active -- athlete minded and self motivated
Company's Instagram page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19. This role may stay working remotely indefinitely.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: Mail@AthletesBrand.com
Email Subject Line: eCommerce Job Resume