*LIMITED EDITION ROYAL BLUE GUT IT OUT HAS ENDED. WE WILL POST LAST CHANCE OVERSTOCKS SOON.
*Please read shipping section below.
Professional Baseball Player
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer driven organization dedicated to finding cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis while improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these digestive diseases. Currently the Foundation has over 50,000 members, served by the national headquarters, as well as over 40 chapters nationwide. The benefitting chapter in this campaign is the CCFA North Texas Chapter. Research, educational workshops and symposia, together with the CCFA scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. The National Institutes of Health has commended the Foundation for "uniting the research community and strengthening IBD research." The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to mission-critical programs, with nearly 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going toward medical research, professional education, and patient support.
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
Athletes Brand shirts run a little longer than the average shirt to fit that more typical athlete body build and the fabric and cut was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the shirts that we use.
No annoying loose neck lines, no belly buttons showing when you raise your hands, and most importantly... no lack of comfort from a stiff T.
Men's and Youth are made of a high end, tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester, 25% Combed Cotton, 25% Rayon).
Women's top is a 100% combed cotton shirt.
Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think with @AthletesBrand.
Inspired to be something classy and casual to wear away from the field of play... but with a twist of on field subtleties. The font style was inspired by a Texas baseball font to have a subtle baseball style to it. The underscore is a mix of that classic baseball style, and our Athletes Brand feather. We wanted to implement the feather into this shirt because of the connection that we saw both people who suffer from IBD and people who don't with the "Gut it Out" phrase. It has been people of all backgrounds coming together to help raise awareness for Crohn's & colitis. It has been a family. The feather to us represents family. How birds of a feather flock together... athletes of a feather work together. In the case of Gut it Out, athletes and everyone else have been working together to bring awareness to CCFA, and we wanted to pay tribute to those that have stood up to help try to find a cure to these terrible illnesses.
The 'Blue' Shirt-for-a-Cause will ship within 10 business days of the campaign's end (April 17th, 2017), meaning they will be shipped out from our shipping center no later than 4/28/17. Red is currently in stock and shipping on demand. This allows us to reinvest the sales into focusing on trying to get the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation in front of 20 million people in two weeks. Also, because of the high cost to manufacture our shirts at the quality we produce, making the shirts after the two week campaign allows us to be able to afford the costs of doing the shirts for a cause as every limited edition shirt is manufactured when the campaign ends making it a very limited edition design.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.