*ITEM WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED.
GO HERE FOR MORE GUT IT OUT OPTIONS: CLICK HERE
Limited Edition: The Original Gut it Out shirt features Jake Diekman's mantra to get through Ulcerative Colitis and life. He's dealt with Ulcerative Colitis most all of his life, but now Jake wants to use his presence in the big leagues to help others. Don't give into it... Gut it Out.
*Adult Men's & Youth Sizes.
Professional Baseball Player
The Gut It Out Foundation was launched by Jake Diekman and fiancée Amanda Soltero in August 2017 after Jake returned to the mound following a three-step surgery process to remove his colon and help treat his ulcerative colitis. Throughout the recovery process, Jake and Amanda received countless well wishes and stories from those who were in similar positions in their IBD journey. The two decided to establish the Gut It Out Foundation in an effort to provide Crohn's and Colitis awareness, support, and connection.
We aren't just a clothing brand.
We take pride in being a luxury brand that the average athlete can afford. Our products are made from the fit, to the fabric and even the art specifically for the world class athlete that lives the world class lifestyle.
Athletes Brand shirts run a little longer than the average shirt to fit that more typical athlete body build and the fabric and cut was hand picked by hundreds of pro athletes as their fit and feel of choice before we settled on the shirts that we use.
No annoying loose neck lines, no belly buttons showing when you raise your hands, and most importantly... no lack of comfort from a stiff T.
Made of a high end, tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester, 25% Combed Cotton, 25% Rayon).
Athlete tailored and cut to the average athlete body build (slightly longer torso, light weight, fit shoulders and chest).
Screen printed in Peoria, Arizona USA.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think with @AthletesBrand.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.